Monday 25 February 2013

Outome - stage II

In my previous post I'd got to the stage where I'd planned the location of the background images and following on from that I drew them all in using mainly sharpie marker pens to achieve the result shown in the photo below.

Addition of background images
I'd left the gnomes arms unfinished because I wasn't certain of exactly how I'd draw them and wanted to take the background images into consideration. I drew these on next, as well as extending the fairy's arm so that it doesn't look like it's just been cut off and adding in extra pattern in the fairy's wing in a similar style to the pattern on the butterflies' wings.

Changes made to the fairy and gnome
At this stage I originally thought I had completed my mural, but after uploading it for my tutor to see, she thought it could still be improved so there were more changes I made to it, which I will explain in a third post.

No comments:

Post a Comment