Friday 12 October 2012

So why make a blog?

So I've made and re-made countless blogs over the past few years, some of which I've kept to myself and some of which I've shared around. I plan to use this one to document my progress through my final stage of my art and design foundation diploma; I'll be including images of my work and of my inspiration and writing about my thoughts and processes along the way.

I've written my own brief for this project, which is:

"I plan to explore the contrast and mythical meanings between the elements of Air, Fire, Water and Earth, using a variety of media and find ways in which they can be incorporated into other situations, such as portraiture, figure, etc, in order to create a mural based on these discoveries. I will also explore the connections between them and ways in which they can be linked and combined."

I'll hopefully be posting fairly frequently as I want to use this blog as part of my project, so stop by and browse a while....


No comments:

Post a Comment