Friday 12 October 2012

First Research work and ideas

I have a slight back log of work to post about as I've been doing this course for a couple of weeks and haven't posted any work yet, so will be posting about a few things retrospectively.

For my first section I did general research work of all 4 elements, which consisted of brainstorms on paper painted in colours that I thought represented the elements; so browns and greens for earth, blues and greys for air, reds and oranges for fire and blues and greens for water. I also researched images that I thought represented each element and printed them off to make a collage and included a couple my own sketches too, amongst the printed off images. Below are images of these pieces of work.



AIR brainstorm

AIR collage
EARTH brainstorm
WATER brainstorm


WATER collage
EARTH collage



FIRE brainstorm


FIRE collage







No comments:

Post a Comment