Saturday 19 January 2013

Recycling a failed collage

My surface texture collage was quite unsuccessful due to my choice of materials and the fact that making collages isn't really my strong point in art, but instead of letting it go to waste I used it to do some printing with.

Failed collage
One aspect I did like of it though is the fact that I used mud to paint the leaves at the bottom.

Mud painted leaves
Printing with the whole of the collage wasn't very successful as the background area and the actual leaves didn't really have enough texture to give a good effect when being used for printing, so in the end I just printed with the leaves I'd cut out myself from textured wallpaper and I was happier with the effect these achieved. 

Print 1

Print 2


1 comment:

  1. It is imperative that we read blog post very carefully. I am already done it and find that this post is really amazing. service

    ReplyDelete